Good Samaritan Society Arapahoe Address:
601 Main St, Arapahoe, NE 68922-0448 USA Employment Type:
- This position is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents in pertinent area.
- Provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations.
- Updates plan of care when needed.
- Observes and documents observations and care given to residents.
- Uses the EMR accurately.
- Assures physicians are notified and orders are processed.
- Receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions.
- Responds promptly to resident call lights.
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education.
- Notifies family on condition changes etc.
- Handles linens properly and disposes of soiled linens, clothing or supplies in adherence to regulations and guidelines.
- Uses standard precautions by using personal protective equipment and observes transmission guidelines, washes hands between resident cares.
- Reports / assures timely follow up of signs / symptoms of resident infections.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Prior work experience in like or related position may be helpful.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 556584041Posted: 2020-04-29