The Membership Advisor
is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members. Responsibilities
- Generates sales through Company and employee sponsored outreach and promotions
- • Maintains accurate records using established Gold's Gym sales systems
- Follows up on all prospects
- Conducts gym tours
• Conducts telephone inquiries
• Establishes and maintains lead boxes in the community on a monthly basis
• Establishes and maintains a referral program
• Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies
• Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures
• Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales of an acceptable numbers per month
- Ability to learn and use the Gold's Gym membership sales system
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength.
We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success.
Gold's Gym is excited to be opening soon in Burlington, NC.
We are anticipating a late May 2020 opening.
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Posting ID: 556634347Posted: 2020-05-21