The Front Desk Manager
is responsible for leading front-end team member, member and guest experience. The position will help manage the gym's day-to-day processes including proper inventory control, maintaining member accounts, and delivering all revenue goals associated with the front desk. The Front Desk Manager will make sure the Front Desk and Kids Club operate at maximum efficiency, while role-modeling the company's values and culture.
- The Front Desk Manager will work the front desk 35 hours a week, with 15 hours of administrative work per week.
- Ensure consistent service excellence by all team members, resulting in a clean, crisp and friendly front-end experience.
- Assists in training and supervising team members for the Front Desk and Kids Club Departments to deliver our Gold's Gym's service promise consistently
- Effective, professional labor management - Creates and manages Front Desk & Kids Club schedules, before Assistant General Manager signs off on them. Ensures the timely correction of all missed punches for Kids Club and Front Desk
- Responsible for the monthly inventory process to be completed accurately and on time, including managing and receiving orders for Retail & Concessions.
- Responsible for control of cash deposit with General Manager sign-off ensuring daily deposits are made on time and follow all Cash Management procedures. Ensures that all Front Desk policies and procedures are followed, such as proper member check-in, telephone inquiry, guest registration, replacement of member ID
cards, delinquent account procedures, account change requests & updates, travel/guest passes.
- Ensures that all Kids Club policies and procedures are followed, such as check in/pick Up, Kids Club rules, all Safety Policies, CPR Requirements, KC Sales and Agreement Completion, etc.
- Maintains personal sales production expectations on monthly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing is required
- Understanding of basic accounting principles is required
- Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required
- Functional computer skills are required
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs repeatedly and stand for extended periods of time
- Uphold Gold's Gym mission and values
- Comply with all Gold's Gym policies and procedures
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength.
We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success.
Gold's Gym is excited to be opening soon in Burlington, NC.
We are anticipating a late May 2020 opening.
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Posting ID: 556634425Posted: 2020-05-21