WestRock is currently seeking a Quality Systems Coordinator.Career Opportunity:
Responsible for supporting all aspects of the quality system to help establish, train and audit processes across the Company to ensure achievement of required goals consistent with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.How you will impact WestRock:
Manages Non-Conformance Report database, including NCR notification, investigation, and review.
Analyzes NCR data to identify any negative trends and develops countermeasures.
Manages all Rework activities, including Rework Estimate Requests and Rework Approval.
Responsible for authorizing the return of any products (Raw Material/WIP/Finished Goods) to MPS.
Maintain Calibration Database and coordinates calibration activities.
Organizes offline inspection activities, as needed. (Documentation, Inspection Criteria, Temp Labor)
Provides necessary support to resolve internal and external product/process related failures.
Assist with Document Control activities, which include creating and revising Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Forms.
Assist department managers with training, direction, tools and overall facilitation necessary to ensure that processes are being followed as documented in the company's QMS.
Maintain Customer supplied specifications.
Assists in coordinating third party certification activities necessary to maintain compliance.
Provides support to Quality Team, as directed.
Champions Safety efforts plant-wide.
Performs other job duties as assigned. What you need to succeed:
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-3 years' experience in a Quality role required.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have strong mathematical skills.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.)
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
What we offer:
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
#ILWestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.