For over 60 years, Blain's Farm & Fleet has maintained our commitment to offer customers high quality products, reliable service, and competitive prices. We were recognized for the second year in a row on Forbes magazine's 2019 list of America's Best Mid-Size Employer. Currently with 42 store locations across Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we are a private, family-owned specialty discount retailer with a track record of never closing a store location. Blain's actively gives back to the community through local donations, as well as supporting the American Heart Association for over 25 years. Our work culture is family-oriented, shown by our closing for major holidays. As our company expands, you could be the next talented, forward-thinking member to join our team.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Associate discount program
- 401(k) retirement plan & profit-sharing program
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short- and long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance
Whether you're just starting out on your career or looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain's Farm and Fleet. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential.
Interested? Apply today!
The Warehouse Associate would assist with incoming freight, ensure that it reaches the sales floor, and other assigned duties.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Customer Service, greeting and thanking the customer
- Unload incoming products from trailers in the dock area
- Move freight to the staging area
- Use a forklift
- Move/fill palletized products to various departments
- Transfer products from pallet to pallet
- Load product into customer's vehicles
- Delivery and pick of product
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Store maintenance as needed
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to be forklift certified
- Able to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
Posting ID: 556634813Posted: 2020-04-30