Blain's Farm & Fleet - We are an essential business and we are OPEN!
We are looking for Retail Sales Associates who are excited to join a growing retail company, an essential store and team. Our Sales Associates ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience by performing excellent customer service.
This year we are celebrating 65 years as a family owned company. Also recognized by Forbes Magazine for the second year in a row as one of America's Best Midsize Employer's.
Come celebrate with us!
Apply online or apply by texting BFF to 97211
As a successful candidate of our retail sales associate team, you must:
Be able to work every other weekend and evening shift
Great communication skills
Specific department to be determined
The Retail Store Associate would perform excellent customer service and stocking the areas of their Department, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Stock shelves with back stock product and incoming freight for the day
- Set and remove Ad prices for the appropriate sales and check for pricing accuracy
- Maintain displays and face shelved products
- Planograms and changing Floor Plans
- Clean retail area by dust mopping, removing trash, and picking up litter
- Utilize computers to determine product delivery and inventory levels
- Return excess product to the warehouse
- Move empty pallets to the warehouse and breaking down containers
- Attaching security tags to appropriate product
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
Posting ID: 556634815Posted: 2020-04-30