For over 60 years, Blain's Farm & Fleet has maintained our commitment to offer customers high quality products, reliable service, and competitive prices. We were recognized for the second year in a row on Forbes magazine's 2019 list of America's Best Mid-Size Employer. Currently with 42 store locations across Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we are a private, family-owned specialty discount retailer with a track record of never closing a store location. Blain's actively gives back to the community through local donations, as well as supporting the American Heart Association for over 25 years. Our work culture is family-oriented, shown by our closing for major holidays. As our company expands, you could be the next talented, forward-thinking member to join our team.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Associate discount program
- 401(k) retirement plan & profit-sharing program
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short- and long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance
Whether you're just starting out on your career or looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain's Farm and Fleet. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential.
Interested? Apply today!
The eCommerce Fulfillment Associate will execute the requirements of our Customer Service Mission and all other outlined primary operational functions. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Identify, weigh and move products to appropriate area for processing and shipping.
- Prepare shipping and processing station.
- Stack and restack pallets
- Scan and label boxes in preparation for shipping.
- Pack, tape and secure boxes for shipping.
- Process shipments and arrange for special product shipping with shipping provider.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and/or procedures.
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
Posting ID: 556634842Posted: 2020-04-30