Job Description Change Network and Training Representative - Project Foundation - Loveland, CO
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up
and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day. Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien ,
the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven Seed and Dyna-Gro Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future,
and grow your career.
The Change Network and Training Representative exists to help with the planning and execution of transformation project activities focused on short or long-term initiatives intended to support the overall business. This role will partner with various internal business departments but will ultimately provide overall direction to ensure target dates and deliverables are met.
This is an interim assignment role within the organization. Time spent in the role depends on the length of the special project in which the employee is assigned to.
Depending on the assigned project within the organization, the Change Network and Training Representative may be focused on one or more of the following: analytical work, IT work, broad-based project management, etc.What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Responsible for managing project(s) from initiation through delivery in areas such as project scope, timeline, budget and expected outcomes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine communication strategy and timeline
- Communicate regularly with leadership on project status
- Coordinate logistics and administrative aspects of project implementation
- Model our core value of safety by enabling a culture in which you are actively contributing to a safe work environment
- Communicate to and influence the business on changes within our processes and systems
- Develop an understanding of the business environment, culture and needs of the organization
- Develop an understanding of Project Foundation's systems and processes, collaborating closely with the project team members
- Lead or collaborate on engagements with our business
- Attend sessions to collect change impacts; validate change impacts
- Review/validate/update existing SAP training materials
- Actively participate in two-way feedback with Project Team Members, the Business Excellence Group, and the field
- Create/Deliver Super User workshop materials and monitor their participation/progress
- Work closely with Division Trainers to create/validate training materials and assist monitoring their participation/progress
- Create end user foundational education materials, i.e. change impact workshops, process, and role education
- Build SAP training curriculum for end users throughout the retail organization.
- Support creation of transactional end user training materials, simulations, and recorded courses.
- Support creation of user proficiency assessments
- Create end user practice lab materials
- Deliver end user transactional training
- Assist in providing support to end users through training delivery and updates throughout the project, with a large emphasis occurring after each systematic release
- Responsible for, understands and adheres to all Safety Policies, Procedures and Precautions
Are you a good match? Apply today!
- Bachelor's degree required. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Four+ years' work experience with at least two years' experience within specialized area in which this position will be dedicated to
- High level of understanding of current business processes at the Divisional and Branch level
- Strong Agricultural Retail process knowledge
- High level of Project Foundation awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of influencing skills including the ability to create rapport
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without constant oversight
- Strong technical skills for testing, troubleshooting, and critical thinking
- Ability to lead others
- Ability to work under pressure, maintain positivity and effectively manage conflict
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies (SAP, Enable Now, Success Factors) to design, develop, and implement end user training
- Ability to travel as needed. Required travel time for trainings estimated at 20%
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on:
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter