Job Description Summary Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site support for recruitment to include collection and review of applicant paperwork, event logistics, language test coordination and background check paperwork.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to: ordering general office or other operations supplies, preparing routine status reports, reconciling financial reports.
- Prepare and maintain files and other records.
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Serve as a local point of contact for property management at the site, including updating the property control system with new or retired assets.
- Serve as a timecard administrator with limited authorization to proxy-sign timecards in an employee's absence.
- Maintain a close and highly responsive relationship to the day- to-day activities of the supervisor and staff.
- Perform various clerical and secretarial duties.
- Ensure all candidates have the proper forms and supporting documentation to ensure quick, accurate and seamless application workflow.
- Check background reports on all applicants daily until cleared.
- Contact applicants via phone, email or SMS at various points in the hiring process.
- Assist HR in miscellaneous tasks related to the hiring process while adhering to all hiring practices and guidelines.
- Identify and report any trends or roadblocks in the hiring process.
In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau. Ability to pass United State Census Bureau suitability assessment.Sponsorship: MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.Residency requirement: The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five (5) year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.Citizenship status requirement: MAXIMUS follows the United States Census Bureau guideline for citizenship status which requires that you are either a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder.#Tamarac, FLAbout MAXIMUS:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 months of related administrative experience.
- Security clearance required - position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written, verbal and typing communication skills are required.
- Effective administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of general office equipment, fax machine, photocopier, and personal computer.
- Proficiency in the use of basic office-related software applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Notary License preferred - Company will pay for applicant to obtain.
- Government contracting environment experience is preferred.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People , enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
MAXIMUS is looking for a Suitability Clerk to join our team! The Suitability Clerk will perform various clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties for the Senior Site Manager of Contact Center Operations for the Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) contract. The work environment will be fast-paced and will require the individual to juggle many different tasks while paying attention to details and ensuring deadlines are met.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Posting ID: 556634887Posted: 2020-05-28