Job Description Summary
This position is contingent upon award Job Description:
MAXIMUS has an opening for an Operations Manager, in support of US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
This position is contingent upon contract award.
MAXIMUS is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to assist the Program Manager with successful Operations and Maintenance for production and non-production environments. The systems Operations and Administration (SOA) team provides MAXIMUS and our HHS customer with situational awareness and performance indicator and trends to ensure successful program operations including
Additional Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Situational awareness report containing key performance metrics and items of note, as well as a summary of tickets related to HHS designated areas/offices.
- Represents the SOA team in daily tag-ups, weekly and monthly meetings.
- Coordinates and leads the system maintenance requirements working closely with the customer program office.
- Weekly status reports showing trends for performance-related metrics and highlighting any significant issues.
- A Monthly Performance Report detailing the performance of SOA relative to the Service Level Agreements. This report also includes Root Cause Analyses (RCAs) for any cases where we failed to meet SLAs, identify external events impacted our ability to provide service, and process improvement recommendations.
- Monitors, tracks, enforces and reports on defined SLA performance.
- Periodic customer satisfaction review, review service trends and customer feedback in partnership with HHS to identify strategic areas where service can be improved.
- Providing input, recommendations, and assistance to Program Manager, regarding operations, service delivery, tasking, risks, issues, and assignments.
- Identifying major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and other project events.
- Facilitating and participating in weekly program and schedule reviews.
- Working closely with teams and project managers to develop reports and schedules to include execution of O&M responsibilities and project initiatives.
- BA or BS degree with 12 years of prior relevant experience, or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Basic experience in operating or supporting operations of a service delivery program.
- Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Prior experience supporting a federal O&M contract.
- Facilitation skills; excellent communication; and mission-focused.
- Logical, organized, detailed oriented, and team-player.
- Flexible and creative at getting deliverables accomplished in demanding environments.
- Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience in operating or supporting operations of a service delivery program, in a federal environment.
- ITIL Certification - Foundation.
- Knowledge of Micropact Entellitrak case management platform is desired.
- Experience supporting and managing secure data interchanges of sensitive data with PII and PHI.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Posting ID: 556634968Posted: 2020-05-28