The Trust Officer is responsible for the day to day oversight and administration of trusts within Clarfeld Citizens Private Wealth in accordance with the trust instrument and the Bank's fiduciary responsibilities as trustee.
- Interpreting governing instruments and estate planning documents as well as applicable law;
- Responding to requests from beneficiaries for discretionary distributions; confer with co-trustee as needed;submitting to Fiduciary Committee for approval and communicating decision to client;
- Maintaining communication records and correspondence with trust clients in CRM;
- Responding to client issues, anticipating client needs, preparing for and participating in client meetings with the Wealth Advisor and/or Investment Manager;
- Work with Trust team and tax department to determine income, gift, estate and GST tax implications for the trust and beneficiaries;
- Communicating with investment management partners regarding investment objectives and liquidity needs;
- Review and respond where appropriate any court filings, probate accountings, coordinate final distributions, review dispositive provisions, and termination procedures;
- Participate on various Trust Committees and projects as needed.
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Professional designations (CFP, CTFA) preferred;
- Trust administration experience required (7 - 10 years);
- Solid understanding of related legal, tax and financial planning concepts
- Responsible for growing the Trust AUM business, working with the Banker and Investment Manager
Hours per Week: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Work Schedule: M-F Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Posting ID: 556634976Posted: 2020-05-21