The incumbent completes a variety of regulatory and clerical tasks to support Processing, Closing and Underwriting functions including but not limited to preparing and completing disclosure packages, completing appraisal requests, flood reviews, forwarding and monitoring receipt of title reviews, complete verification of employment, obtain homeowner's insurance, index documentation, data enter loan information (if applicable), faxing and following up on documentation if needed.
- Adherence to regulatory and bank guidelines and department standards is required.
- Review submitted documentation to ensure compliance with bank requirements.
- Access websites as needed.
- Follow up on documentation issues with customers.
- Complete review within department standards.
- Able to process all mortgage or home equity products efficiently.
- Enter clear and concise comments, edit information, and document application.
- Communicate professionally in oral and written format with internal and external customers regarding status requests, missing information, and/or explanation of required documentation.
- Basic knowledge of secondary market/lending programs and guidelines with the ability to apply bank, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance (Fair Lending, Reg B., etc).
- Meet or exceed department productivity and quality standards within department turn-time standards.
- PC skills 2-3 years proficient in PC skills.
- Office Experience 2-3 years of work experience in either an office or retail environment.
- Banking or mortgage experience 2-3 years knowledge of DTI and LTV ratios with ability to decipher loan documentation and related reports and/or websites.
- Customer Service 2-3 year's experience in oral and written communication with internal and external customers.
- High School or Equivalent (GED) Required
- Associate / Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines is critical to this position.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Requires work in a fast pace environment with the ability to multitask.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
#LI-SOURCER3 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.