Business Solutions Specialist - MesquiteJob Category:
Operations Non-ManagementLine of Business:
Branding: ResCare About this Career Opportunity:
- Conducts searches for suitable job openings for clients, comparing client qualifications with employer's requirements.
- Develops a wide variety of job opportunities for candidates.
- Establishes and maintains active and frequent contact employers.
- Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of the local labor market.
- Establishes rapport with area businesses; maintains on-going relationships with businesses.
- Works with businesses to identify job openings, alternative work activities, and training initiatives.
- Assists employers in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring qualified applicants.
- Maintains a current listing of local job opportunities.
- Keeps project staff apprised of local business needs and job placement opportunities.
- Works with case management staff to facilitate job placements.
- Enlists cooperation of community and business leaders to help increase awareness of available workforce services in the community.
- Maintains follow-up contact with employers to determine satisfaction with services and plan for quality improvement.
- Arranges for employers to speak to candidates about employment and employer expectations.
- Sets up job fairs and employer hiring events. Flexible to occasionally work outside of normal business hours for events and/or to meet deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college or 2 years work experience in business to business sales, marketing, customer service, staffing or recruiting. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills. Strong presentation skills with public speaking or outside sales experience.
- Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of labor market trends.
- Friendly, professional demeanor.
- Sales or staffing experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to work well in teams and independently. Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work well in teams and independently. Valid Driver's License in good standing and proof of current automobile insurance required
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.About Workforce ServicesJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Business Solutions Specialist - Mesquite.About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
2110 North Galloway, Suite 116, Mesquite, TX 75150-5737 USA