Case Manager (Child Care Subsidy Program)Job Category:
Professional: ClinicalLine of Business:
Branding: ResCare About this Career Opportunity:
The Case Manager provides initial screening for new clients, determines eligibility, re-determines eligibility for continued care, makes changes in the client's care between re-certification dates involving eligibility or other pertinent information affecting services, provides for termination of child care, data entry of applications into HANA system; Serves as back up for the administrative staff and other case managers, performs other duties as assigned, manages a client caseload.
- Reviews child care applications and conducts interviews to determine eligibility
- Provides counseling to parents and assists in completing the child care application
- Re-certifications for continued eligibility of child care services
- Makes changes in client's case between re-certification periods involving eligibility or other pertinent information affecting services
- Provides program and other resource information
- Makes referrals to partnering agencies or other community services
- Provides timely and adequate notices to client's regarding child care subsidies and participation
- Issues timely and adequate client notices regarding eligibility status, changes and other pertinent matters
- Processes client requests for administrative appeals
- Provides quality control of files and data entry to ensure that required documentation is complete in the client's file (paper and/or electronic file)
- Serves as back-up for other staff when they are not available
- Issues accurate child care payments
- Meet or exceed performance benchmarks
- Adjusts to workload requirements
- Maintain program knowledge and participate in program trainings
- Perform self-audit checks for assigned cases
- Follows all ResCare/Department of Human Services (DHS)policies and procedures
- Completes all ResCare/DHS required trainings, including annual training updates
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma, 3 years customer service experience, preferably in human services, possess demonstrated commitment to customer service, operation of a multi-line telephone, resource and referral experience preferred, strong working knowledge of computers, must be able to use 10 key calculator, copier, and personal computer keyboard, ability to work with people of diverse cultural, educational and economic background, ability to sit for long periods and perform repetitive work, professional communication and teamwork, ability to produce work with quality and efficiency.
Must possess a high school diploma. At least 3 years of customer service experience. Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines, adjust workload to accommodate high seasonal periods, Must have Microsoft Office computer skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Additional InformationBenefits
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.About Workforce ServicesJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Case Manager (Child Care Subsidy Program).About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
49 S Hotel St Ste 301-312, Honolulu, HI 96813-3100 USA