Curriculum Developer - NCUS - AlleghenyJob Category:
Learning and DevelopmentLine of Business:
Branding: ResCare About this Career Opportunity:
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts to design work-readiness curricula for job seekers, including youth/young adults, adults and special populations (e.g. previously incarcerated, long-term unemployed, individuals with disabilities).
- Develop Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for each course and complete course curriculum mapping to assess SLOs.
- Develop job seeker course curriculum toolkits and study guides.
- Design work-readiness curriculum content for in-person and online synchronous, and online asynchronous.
- Design trainer/facilitator instructional materials and teaching aids (handout, visual materials) incorporating the learning styles (visual, auditory, and reading/writing).
- Conduct trainer/facilitator training (train-the-trainer) of curriculum.
- Prepare and coordinate development of trainer/facilitator procedural manuals to be used in conjunction with training programs.
- Develop and maintain a training reference library.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required.
- Five years of experience in curriculum design and development.
- Three years of experience in training facilitators, trainers, and/or teachers.
- Familiarity with human service, workforce development, vocational rehabilitation, and disability issues and service competencies.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.About Workforce ServicesJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Curriculum Developer - NCUS - Allegheny.About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
Allegheny, PA 15122 USA