Administrative / ClericalLine of Business:
All Ways Caring Services
Branding: All Ways Caring HomeCare About this Career Opportunity:
- Understanding and ensuring adherence to the agreed plan of care for each client in your caseload.
- Partnering and communicating with all members of the clients circle of care which may include family members, assigned Power of Attorney/spokesperson, community partners and related agencies.
- Monitoring and escalating changes in your clients plan of care, services or condition.
- Conducting home visits and safety checks.
- Ensuring proper documentation and record-keeping for agency payers.
- Recruitment, screening and selection of direct care staff based on Agency and external referrals.
- Determining schedules and adequate staffing and processing completed visits for payment.
- Providing consultation and training to Direct Care Staff to ensure quality care and service Monitoring staff, identifying problem situations, and assisting in problem solving for optimum outcomes.
- Evaluating job performance of staff and providing performance reviews, corrective action, or other disciplinary/performance appraisals and counseling.
- Provide HR support in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluation.
- Processing and reviewing employment applications in the ATS to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Provide support for employee on-boarding as well as employee exit meetings.
- Assisting with data management and file maintenance to include day to day data entry and employee data maintenance in the HRIS.
- Creation and processing of Personnel Action Forms (PAF) for your assigned service site(s).
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly, disabled, or developmentally disabled preferred.
- Ability to make decisions quickly, and manage confidential information.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate's Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred.
- 1- 2 years in a supervisory role preferred.
- 2+ years of community service, client service or staffing experience.
- 2+ years of general office and computer experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people.
- Knowledge in the areas of labor standards, data entry, worker's compensation reporting, OSHA reporting, and Affirmative Action data integrity.
- Ability to travel frequently within designated region or other locations as required.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
All Ways Caring also offers a PayOUT program that allows employees to set their own pay day. Click here to learn more about this program. About Our CompanyJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
BrightSpring / ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a CSS/HR.About this Line of Business
ResCare HomeCare is becoming All Ways Caring. Our new name reinforces that our flexible, innovative services are designed to fit each client's needs and preferences. We are always
there when clients need us - ready to provide care in all ways
While our name is changing, we are still providing expert care in the comfort of home. From a team our clients trust.
As one of the industry's largest providers, All Ways Caring / ResCare HomeCare offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
All Ways Caring / ResCare HomeCare include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services ("ResCare"), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
2888 S MOUNT ZION RD STE A, DECATUR, IL 62521-9721 USA