RN Supervisor - Home CareJob Category:
Registered NurseLine of Business:
All Ways Caring Services
Branding: All Ways Caring HomeCare About this Career Opportunity:
- Assesses patients/clients who appear to manifest health concerns, reports pertinent health information, and follow-ups on recommendations and refer to medical provider for further treatment as necessary.
- Serves as a resource person and consultant to the patient to achieve optimal level of wellness through health education.
- Performs nursing duties, including but not limited to medication management, first aid, nebulizer treatments, tube feedings, and care of children with special needs.
- Responsible for documenting health records, tracking any lab work, and verifying when labs are completed. Responsible for completing all necessary forms, reviews and follow ups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and healthcare provider CPR.
- Minimum of one year work experience as an RN.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
At least 1 year of supervisory experience in home care We offer Medical, Dental, Sick time, Daily payout and 401K Benefits
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
All Ways Caring also offers a PayOUT program that allows employees to set their own pay day. Click here to learn more about this program. About Our CompanyJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
BrightSpring / ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a RN Supervisor - Home Care.About this Line of Business
ResCare HomeCare is becoming All Ways Caring. Our new name reinforces that our flexible, innovative services are designed to fit each client's needs and preferences. We are always
there when clients need us - ready to provide care in all ways
While our name is changing, we are still providing expert care in the comfort of home. From a team our clients trust.
As one of the industry's largest providers, All Ways Caring / ResCare HomeCare offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
All Ways Caring / ResCare HomeCare include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services ("ResCare"), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
4 MAIN ST, FLEMINGTON, NJ 08822-1441 USA