Caregiver/Home Health AideJob Category:
CaregiverLine of Business:
Branding: ResCare About this Career Opportunity:
- Join a team of passionate and caring people who make a difference in people's lives. We are now hiring for Caregivers to provide kindly care to those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our Caregivers are the STARS of our organization who provide caregiving to the people we support in their homes as opposed to assisted living facilities
- Provide various personal caregiving services in accordance with an established plan of direct care. Provide for the personal needs and comfort of people in their own homes.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Preparing meals and special diets
- Performing general housekeeping activities
- Provide transportation assistance to and from activities
- Provide compassionate companionship to patients
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written.
- Capable of working responsibly with confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a home-like setting.
About Angel CompanionsJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
- Competitive compensation benefits package
- Positive results of your work
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Employed by an established and highly regarded organization with a proud 44-year tradition of making a vital difference in the lives of those we serve
Angel Companions, founded in 2004, located in Devon, Pennsylvania, has a reputation for providing award-winning customer care. The mission of Angel Companions is to provide compassionate and affordable care to the senior members of our community. We offer a wide variety of non-medical services to seniors to help them maintain an independent lifestyle. Our caring individuals provide support for activities of daily living, people facing physical challenges, those suffering from dementia and patients needing comfort while under hospice care. Our professional case managers work with each of our clients to create a specialized care plan that provides a flexible and convenient solution tailored to the unique needs of each senior. Our experienced and professional team is dedicated to providing affordable care and peace of mind for seniors, their families and their loved ones. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide.About this Line of Business
Angel Companions is part of the ResCare family of HomeCare providers. As one of the industry's largest providers, HomeCare services offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home - all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer's/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured(R) Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
3600 PORT OF TACOMA RD STE 305, FIFE, WA 98424-1042 USA