Talent Solutions Specialist - Pleasant GroveJob Category:
Corporate / Support CenterLine of Business:
Branding: ResCare About this Career Opportunity:
- Provides a friendly greeting and suggests the best route for a customer to get desired service based on a short conversation with each customer
- Understands entire office operation sufficiently to direct customers appropriately
- May summarize Workforce Solutions services to customers who ask what we do
- Offers work application and encourages it's completion when appropriate
- May check for previous work registration or other service and updates MIS systems
- Provides information about community resources
- May provide job search assistance including direct referral to jobs in Workforce Solutions database
- Records those referrals properly
- Assures that needed materials are available to the public near the office entry
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED and two years of college coursework OR
- High school diploma or GED and two years of customer service where skills learned are transferable to a Greeter position at Workforce Solutions OR equivilent combination of education and experience
- Two years of experience working at Workforce Solutions and a recommendation from current or most recent supervisor
- Has knowledge of the workplace, jobs, and requirements for entry into those jobs.
- Is able to listen to customers, analyze expressed needs and use good judgment in suggesting how and who at Workforce Solutions can help
- Uses tact, diplomacy, and persistence in providing suggestions to customers
- Is friendly, courteous and presents herself/himself as a professional
- Is able to handle effectively situations where a large number of customers want her/his attention at the same time
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.About Workforce ServicesJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Solutions Specialist - Pleasant Grove.About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
1125 SOUTH BUCKNER, DALLAS, TX 75217-4304 USA