Area Supervisor-SETXJob Category:
Operations ManagementLine of Business:
Branding: ResCare About this Career Opportunity:
- Supervises the provision of assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being, including that staff interactions with person(s) served promotes the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life.
- Ensures that each person served has an activity schedule developed and implemented and monitors and ensures staff follows procedures to promote optimum health care and behavior supports, including the implementation of services outlined in person(s) served service plan, and staff training.
- Monitors and ensures staff completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services.
- Monitors labor hours and ensures assigned service sites are operating within budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for client funds, receipts and proper documentation.
- Ensures that staff are deployed appropriately, and that staffing ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan requirements.
- Ensures schedules are prepared and posted in a timely manner, and efficiently utilizes staff.
- Conducts timely performance reviews and conducts staff counseling and corrective actions including work Improvement plans and follow-up.
- Provides timely and appropriate feedback and oversight on staff documentation, including daily progress notes, data sheets, and incident reports.
- Assists with the review and tracking of incident and accident reports and participates as needed with investigations involving persons served and employees at assigned service sites.
- Ensures applicable OSHA compliance standards are met and all related training occurs. Documents training and compliance in accordance with ResCare and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration or a Social Science degree or High school diploma/GED and equivalent work experience of 3 years
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or related disorders preferred.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations.
- Based on geographical location, you may be required to be certified as a Food Service Director
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare also offers a PayOUT program that allows employees to set their own pay day. Click here to learn more about this program. About Our CompanyJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Area Supervisor-SETX.About this Line of Business
We cover thousands of homes across the country, with a comprehensive range of programs and services, including host home and foster care. ResCare partners with people in the community who open their homes to individuals with disabilities and assists families by providing adoption and foster care services. With almost four decades of experience in the IDD services field, our aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the development of unique and proprietary service offerings and technologies - working toward innovative care models and leading health outcomes with states and payers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
3255 EXECUTIVE BLVD STE 103, BEAUMONT, TX 77705-1051 USA