Job Description Store number:
# 267 Shopping center:
Conyers CrossroadsStreet address:
1620 Dogwood Drive Se Ste A Title:
Floor SupervisorReports To:
Hourly Part-Time/Non-Exempt Job Summary:
The Shoe Carnival Floor Supervisor assists with the daily operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by example.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Manages daily responsibilities including sales and operational plans, store and department standards, and cash handling/settlements, truck shipments, and inventory control.
- Assists in conflict resolution, coordinates meals/breaks, and shares team successes and opportunities.
- Assists in training and delegates tasks as needed.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification exam within 60 days of hire.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Two years of retail/customer service experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 556635938Posted: 2020-05-21