Job Description Store number:
Distribution Center Shopping center:
14701 N Hwy 57 Job Summary:
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Hours: 4 day workweek/10-hour shifts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 7:30pm-6am) The Shipping/Receiving Clerk manually loads and unloads merchandise.Primary Duties & Responsibilities for designated areas:Shipping:
- Loads merchandise from a conveyor onto semi-trailer for shipment.
- Sorts and stacks cases onto pallets or conveyor by reading case labels.
- Unloads merchandise from semi-trailers to a conveyor.
- Inspects cartons of merchandise for damages.
- Audits product content prior to unloading merchandise.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work overtime including extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to follow safety guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits (Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity)
- Life Insurance & AD&D for qualified associates
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 556637701Posted: 2020-05-21