Nexion affiliates operate skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
The Business Office Manager (BOM) is responsible to bill facility charges to the appropriate payor, collect outstanding Accounts Receivables, and oversee the resident trust fund in accordance with Nexion Corporate policy and applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities Essential Functions
- Attend morning meetings to review discharges, admits, and payor changes.
- Make appropriate payor change information in Accounts Receivable System (PCC)
- Make deposits daily.
- Post cash within 24hrs of receipt. This includes all Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Insurance payments.
- Complete Medicaid 5615s and ULTC100.2s on a timely basis.
- Bill and receive private pay balances by the 10th business day of the month.
- If payment is not received by the 15th business day of the month, collection proceedings begin. Follow-up with a collection call. Document on collection log.
- Submit Medicaid charges every Thursday morning.
- Submit Highmark Claims by the 6th business day of the month.
- Follow up with Medicare claims daily.
- Submit all Managed Care/HMO claims by the 5th working day of the month.
- Good communication, organizational, and computer skills
- And other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits Package
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D Benefits, LT/ST Disability, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401K
Posting ID: 556637844Posted: 2020-05-21