At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Receiving Associate Job Summary
The team member in this position checks in and verifies all inbound items into the facility. Often times using a forklift to off load product and then receiving the product into the WMS. Detailed Description
- Receives all inbound orders into WMS: spring water, resin, corrugated materials, film, labels, UPS deliveries, Federal Express deliveries, water transfer.
- Off loads all loads received.
- Conducts spring water testing on incoming tankers.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- 0-2 year(s) - years of experience in field.
- 0-2 year(s) - years of experience in position.
- Choose an item.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and educationCompetencies
- 2-4 years - years of experience in field.
- 2-4 years - years of experience in position.
- Choose an item.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well with people of all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment.
- WMS and data entry experience.
- Minimum Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Required: none
- Preferred: forklift certification
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Required: Minimum Professional Proficiency, English
- Preferred: Full Professional Proficiency, English
Posting ID: 556637939Posted: 2020-05-21