ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS:If you are a retired/inactive nurse or graduate nurse, opportunities are currently available for you to make a difference in someone's life. The Texas Board of Nursing is implementing waivers of certain requirements to re-activate retired or inactive nursing licenses and to extend the permits of graduate nurses up to six month in response to COVID-19.
Opportunities are also available for CNAs, dietary cooks and aides. Please contact Village Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for potential employment opportunities. Join our team and make a difference in someone's life.
Nexion affiliates operate skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the Residents.
Standard Work Hours - M-F 8p-5p (may vary as determined by facility needs)
- Supervises nursing care provided by registered nurses, licensed vocational/practical nurses and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws
- Current RN license in state of practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- 2+ years of experience as DON in skilled nursing facility with strong survey record
- Proficient with Electronic Medical Records Management system
- Demonstrates skills in systems management
- Good communication, verbal and written, organizational, and computer skills
Compensation and Benefits Package
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D Benefits, LT/ST Disability, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401K
Posting ID: 556637996Posted: 2020-05-21