Under direct supervision, provides sales and customer service activities primarily related to retail customers utilizing knowledge of sales techniques and industry knowledge.
* Provides customer service primarily to retail customers, via walk-in, telephone or email, including assisting with customer inquiries on product selection, pricing, availability, and refunds/exchanges requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
* Actively engages in selling company products/services and related items.
* Provides material estimates and quotes for small packages (stairs, decks, fences, sheds, etc.).
* Enters orders into computer system and schedules delivery of products.
* Handles and resolves simple customer complaints and forwards more complex issues to more senior staff for resolution.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and six (6) months sales-related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family SLSMKT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Graham WA Lumber - 20810 Meridian Ave E (98338), 20810 Meridian Ave E, Graham, Washington, United States of America