Under general supervision performs routine and complex servicing an rebuilding of a variety of production machinery and equipment.
* Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, tools and production machines and equipment.
* Troubleshoots malfunctions and replaces defective parts.
* Initiates purchase orders for parts and machinery.
* Observes safety procedures at all times.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and six (6) months of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools while performing job duties."
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family PROMFG
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oak Grove MN Truss - 19401 Tamarack St NW (55011), 19401 Tamarack St NW, Oak Grove, Minnesota, United States of America
- Oak Grove, MN, USA