Coach and support Conversion Team Leads in executing their job functions and location Senior Management in identifying, defining and managing the ERP Conversion needs for their area or market. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate the company's business functions at a market or regional level and determine potential impediments to implementing the targeted ERP within their organizations.
- Lead discussions with their Team Leads regarding the market or area's future-state changes and accurately identify implementation roadblocks. Guide Team Lead in defining solutions to any roadblocks.
- Discuss BFS or industry best practices at other locations within the location's Line of Business.
- Determine the unique data conversion or process changes required at the area or market level.
- Conduct area or market level kick-off meetings with their management teams.
- Act as subject matter experts in the company's various lines of business: Lumber, Millwork or Component Manufacturing.
- Identify gaps and update training materials used by Conversion Analysts or Team Leads.
- Provide best practice strategies for location's data cleanup in preparation for conversion.
- Assist other BFS departments in estimating and implementing their support activities
- Travel to client location and perform travel-scheduling activities.
- Coach team leads and conversion analysts on business practices within their respective areas of LOB expertise.
- Promotes a professional, solution-focused attitude on all conversion teams.
- Review the conversion process status reports of their Team Leads, identify roadblocks and take steps to address.
- Perform periodic performance evaluations of team leads.
- Perform required project administrative functions in an accurate and timely fashion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Builders FirstSource business software and systems.
- Typically requires that individual has prior employment history at BFS.
- Must be able to travel 80% of the time. Requires flying or driving long distances, typically Monday through Friday with occasional weekend travel required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY:
- Ability to analyze business processes.
- Ability to develop new business processes based on current state.
- Strong speaking skills including persuasion, summarization and high level process documentation.
- Actively listening to other team members and location staff.
- High-level knowledge of OnLine ERP software.
- Ability to occasionally function as a Team Lead backfill when required.
- Basic MS-Windows user skills with files, adding or removing programs, connectivity troubleshooting.
- Ability to define team lead strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to define personal development plans for subordinates.
- Ability to actively monitor the timely execution of team lead activities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to site and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Corp Dallas - 2001 Bryan Street Suite 1600 (75201), 2001 Bryan Street, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Posting ID: 556638071Posted: 2020-05-21