First Responder Printer Specialist RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES
using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Responsible for basic daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using Ricoh or customer provide tools. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and RICOH are achieved.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Equipment Care and Team Member Support
- Monitoring of the network attached devices for toner and other device alerts proactively on a daily basis
- Ensure consumables replacement/replenishment for all print fleet within the EES scope for the assigned locations
- Provide Team Member training on use of equipment and features and aid in mapping devices.
- Basic Break/fix (hardware only, excluding network) level support on all Ricoh, HP, and Lexmark devices included in the EES program
- Responds to customer support requests and ensures the problems are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally.
- Escalate difficult/serious problems to the RMSSC for help fixing. If the problem continues then escalate to dispatch for a Service Technician and also notify the Field Tech Services Manager.
- Proactively communicate to the customer the status of problem resolution.
- Provide the end users with detailed remote access knowledge and document complete trouble shooting information.
- Assist in hot swap tasks needed to ensure users experience stays intact. Tasks may include: providing and communicating jack numbers, IP addresses, and coordinating with end user to remap as necessary.
- Report through established channels, all network, application and workstation issues that are supported by Wells Fargo
- Involved, as possible, in any routine site (CPG) meetings that involve the MAC process to keep appraised of MACs occurring within their supported locations.
- Responsible for moving desktop printers to a new location only with approval through the SR process.
- Escalate the need to move a Ricoh MFD and/or larger device to a Ricoh tech or EUC as appropriate and with approval through the SR process.
- Responsible for Ongoing equipment disposals after the implementation wave: Day-to-day ongoing disposals will be done through the SR MAC process only; and fill out appropriate Reverse Logistics paperwork and submit to EUC or the MAC Coordinator as necessary.
- Maintain an adequate supplies inventory level for devices and their volume requirements in the active EES fleet.
- Provide weekly supply orders to maintain appropriate PAR levels.
- Collect unused consumables that are no longer being used by the EES program and work with the Ricoh SDS or SDM to arrange for removal of those supplies through the Ricoh WF approved process.
- Maintain an accurate list of all devices within the EES program (FRs locations)
- Maintain up-to-date maps for all floors and buildings indicating equipment description and location of EES devices and provide to the EES program on a monthly basis to ensure program has the current location of all devices.
- Provide routine "sweeps" to identify and escalate equipment entering the program outside of the normal SR-MAC process. Escalate all occurrences to EES.
- Look for devices that are being under or over utilized and consult with the program (EES Mailbox) for appropriate device alignment.
- Manage on-site hardware inventory
- Manages printer procurement as required by the customer.
- Manages hot swap inventory.
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads.
- Maintains printer fleet tools/databases
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1-2 years in a technology based role
- Experience in Excel
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
West Des Moines
Posting ID: 556638564Posted: 2020-05-21