At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Autonomous Systems Division has an opening for a Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rancho Bernardo, CA. Candidate should have a good background in PHM and/or Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) engineering analysis
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Perform Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) analyses for US Navy and/or US Air Force programs in support of Northrop Grumman Autonomous Systems Division.
- Execute Testability Analysis and BIT Review Board (BRB) tasks including analysis of flight data to assign Fault ID codes and work with design engineering to improve Built-In-Test (BIT) Fault Detection, Fault Isolation and BIT False Alarm Analysis.
- Interfacing with Engineering and suppliers to assist in conducting trades for design versus performance and cost.
- Performing good quantitative and qualitative analytical analyses
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field, with 2 years of experience in engineering (or a Master's degree in a STEM field).
- Experience in PHM, RCM, CBM+, and/or BIT engineering
- Experience collaborating on projects with multiple teams, managing relationships, and communicating findings to audiences.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- U.S citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain DoD Security Clearance
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Navy and/or Air Force aviation maintenance concepts and their impacts
- Experience performing Testability Analysis and/or FMECA
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638584Posted: 2020-05-21