Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a detailed-oriented, highly self-motivated Business Development professional with a proven record of successfully bringing products and systems from conceptualization to market.
You will serve as a manager for the Logistics and Modernization Division primarily supporting Armed Reconnaissance (AR) and also Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconniassance (ISR) operating units.
You will be a key member of the business development team focused on identifying and aiding the capture teams to win new related business within the US and associated International Minister of Defense (MoD) customers. Primary work locations will be Ft. Worth, TX or McLean, VA.
You will be responsible for strategic growth new business planning, orders forecasting, market and competitive research, marketing communications, customer and partner relationship management, business case analysis, market and opportunity development, capture strategy, bid and proposal activities for assigned programs.
You will use your experience working in the US Government Aircraft modification market and with hands-on experience in the developing strategies and solutions to include pricing to respond to Government Request for Proposals (RFP). Will set customer strategy well in advance of government published requirements. Will prepare for and conduct executive level meeting engagements as VP, SES, military flag officer and C suite.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
1. Bachelor's degree in business or technical field.
2. A minimum of (10) years of relevant work experience working in defense markets, both domestically and internationally.
3. A minimum of (8) years of experience in business development.
4. Working knowledge of DOD program environment; esp. FAR, ITAR, DSS requirements.
5. Ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
1. A MBA or higher degree
2. A current Secret or Top Secret Clearance.
3. Experience in Aircraft Modification.
4. Program Management training and experience
5. Proven relationships with senior military leaders and DoD decision-makers.
6. Experience working with the USN, US Army, Defense Prime Contractors and their international equivalents.
7. A minimum of (5) years of experience leading other business development professionals.
8. Demonstrated history of identifying significant decision makers in customer organizations, building a rapport and influencing decisions.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638598Posted: 2020-05-21