Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Xetron in Cincinnati, Ohio; an organization focused on development and production of state-of-the-art Simulation Systems solutions.
The Facilities Maintenance Manager supervises employees and outside contractors who construct, maintain, and repair utilities systems, buildings, and equipment via one or more of the following trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air-conditioning, heating, painting, and/or general maintenance. Sets priorities and performs forecasting and allocates the resources needed to complete all preventive and corrective maintenance tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily operations of the Maintenance staff.
• Maintenance staff currently includes the manager and one other maintenance professional.
• Perform repairs and maintenance on building infrastructure, equipment and machines in our manufacturing and office facilities.
• Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns and maintain compliance requirements of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
• Uses hand and power tools. Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs machines and equipment.
• Uses blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
• Utilize heavy duty pickup trucks to plow snow and to tow specialty equipment trailers.
• Duties also include: truck/fleet maintenance coordination, maintenance liaison to landlords, perform office rearrangement tasks, manage recycling program.
• The selected candidate must have the ability to use hand tools, work from heights and be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Occasional non-standard work hours are required.
Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related experience in maintenance operations. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Confirmed prior experience leading cross discipline teams, budgets, and schedules
• U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) TS SCI security clearance.
• Must have a minimum of an active interim TS clearance to be considered
• Ability to work with cross functional teams along with local management
• Working knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety requirements
• Experience with Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) software
• Must-be an excellent communicator
• Strong ability to prioritize and lead multiple tasks in a high-paced environment
• Strong working knowledge of building mechanical/electrical systems
• Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook
• Active DoD Top Secret security clearance
• Experience leading capital improvement and facilities projects
• Strong leader with firm disposition and ability to effectively communicate with high level executives
Posting ID: 556638605Posted: 2020-05-21