At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...please keep reading.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems Sector is seeking a Manager Supply Chain 2
to join our team of qualified, diverse, individuals in the GSC Planning, Requirements & Delivery organization. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA or Palmdale, CA
In this role, the selected candidate will be able to:
- Ensure vertical and horizontal integration of Global Supply Chain Schedules through strategic planning and execution
- Provide early visibility into industry constraints and supplier performance hindering our ability to meet/exceed our contractual commitments
- Integrate metrics requirements for the Parts Management Integration Team
- Communicate program schedule deviations and ensure all impacts are coordinated with internal/external customers prior to implementation and execution
- Identify industry constraints driving schedule impacts in our supply base and incorporate mitigation plans to strategically partner with our external suppliers to be successful
- Lead a team of individuals in a dynamic, fast-paced Program environment with responsibilities including rapid requirements execution, supplier delivery management and directly support the GSCPM and Program Management organizations.
- Utilize Data Analytics and Metrics Reporting tools to provide Program Performance, Parts Availability and Delivery Projection data to the Program
- Providing training and leadership to team of individual contributors providing visibility and being able to effectively communicate performance reporting, status, issues and corrective actions to internal management team.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while demonstrating a professional attitude
- Demonstrate excellent business acumen, problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Lead and influence internal and external customers
- Model and promote a strong sense of engagement, teamwork and cooperation
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and collaborative/team settings across all levels.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of combined experience in any of the following: Supply Chain; Program Management; Project Management; Program Scheduling; Program Cost Analysis; Subcontracts Administration; Procurement; Engineering; or Manufacturing Engineering; 3 years with a Master's degree
- Prior experience leading a team, project or process
- Working knowledge of SAP systems
- Active DoD Secret Clearance, the ability to obtain Special Program Access, and the ability to maintain both
- Minimum of 1 year experience creating pivot tables in Excel
- SAP Proficiency
- Proficiency using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.