Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, our Material Operations Team is looking for a seasoned, motivated Mid level material analyst who will be instrumental in defining material requirements, analyzing program data to prepare material spend plans, and work collectively with other functional areas for the success of the programs. You will be in a demanding role with high visibility and will be expected to analyze data and prepare presentation for senior management on site. Your Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications: 1. A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience or Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience in supply chain, material management or supplier management. Experience should be in a production, repair, and/or depot environment; an additional 4 yrs. of direct relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Develop and analyze material requirements from engineering specification and production schedules.
- Analyze system data to prepare material requirements to include demand, spend plans, and financial reports,
- Identify material shortage requirements and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Resolve schedule, material requirement or business system problems with cross-functional representatives as well as master schedules and production problems and negotiates lead times.
- Approve part or material requisitions and initiates production and purchase change orders.
- Responsible to ensure availability of all materials required to support completion of program repairs.
- Ensure timely and accurate material data collection to enable accurate material forecasting to support on-going repair activity.
2. Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Access.3. Proficient in collecting and analyzing data to create complex material requirements reports, material spend reports, and program material health charts.4. Ability to obtain/maintain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) secret security clearance.5. Ability to obtain/maintain access to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia.Preferred Qualifications: 1. Current Secret clearance. 2. Experience in material analysis and/or planning in a depot or production environment.3. MRO/ PDM database and/or Electronic Systems SAP material transaction experience. 4. Experience with material planning in an MRP situation.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Access.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638639Posted: 2020-05-21