Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is looking for a Contact Center Systems Analyst to support a program in Woodlawn, MD.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide enterprise vision and expertise in the implementation and integration of a unified communication platform.
• Create Contact Center Assessments across people, process, and technology and developing and delivering executive presentations.
• Provide subject matter expertise in Contact Center operations, Customer Engagement, and Customer Experience.
• Responsible for providing technical and analytical support to several large contact center sites.
• Participate as a key technical resource during project implementations, and provide authoritative technical guidance to the customer and project team.
• Performs needs assessments and training effectiveness analysis. Develops a holistic view of performance problems, identifies root causes, and suggests training-based solutions.
• Performs advanced project management tasks.
Involved in initial plan design and existing plan enhancements.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience OR Master's degree and 3 years of related experience
• Minimum of 7 years of experience supporting large contact center operations (over 2,500 seats).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Reporting using Verint's Contact Center Performance Scorecard technology.
• Demonstrated expert-level knowledge and experience in VERINT Workforce Optimization suite of services; having at least 5 years of experience working with the software platform.
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
• Experience with and understanding of doing business with the federal government.
• Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
• Experience in Customer Technologies such as Multi- and Omni-Channel
• A solid understanding of SSA operations.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638724Posted: 2020-05-21