Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
If you are looking for growth, challenging opportunities and making a difference in the organization, then you are ready to join the dynamic Defense Systems Team. This opening is for an experienced Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) Manager to lead a large Northrop Grumman and subcontractors team on building a defensible, secure, modern, and efficient IT infrastructure for the USSOUTHCOM. This position will be located in Doral, FL.
Role and Responsibilities:
The NOSC Manager is responsible for overseeing all enterprise NOSC services, to include Security Development Operations (SECDEVOPS) services, defensive cyber operations, configuration management, software library, scan and compliance tools, network common operational picture, Tier 3 CSSP, Tier 1 call center/service desk, firewall O&M, monitoring solution, and log management solutions.
The NOSC Manager will also be responsible for establishing a NOSC with Tier III CSSP capabilities through the installation, operations, and maintenance of an open standards and open architecture system of systems and related infrastructure.
Cyber Operations Manager duties will consist of but are not limited to:
• Ensures that technical planning, leading, organizing, and motivating of teams of contractors and subcontractors is being achieved to a high level of performance, technical, and engineering quality.
• Aligning Defensive Cyber Operations and IT Service Operation under a single consolidated umbrella and integrate capabilities with USSOUTHCOM NOSC.
• Integrate and employ cybersecurity activities for Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) operations with internal defensive cyber operation measures in response to vulnerabilities and threats.
• Develops engineering and project plans to migrate appropriate end-point devices and client-based applications to VDI and SaaS models.
• Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Develops a relationship with all subcontractors to ensure they are included in all the plans listed above.
• Negotiates, directs and approves work performed by vendor teams, plans, monitors, and address. issues for all the subcontracted tasks.
• Recruits and mentors team members for effective assimilation into the client and NG teams.
*** To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
• Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
• DoD 8570 certification (minimum Information Assurance Management IAM Level III).
• NOSC services expertise.
• Bachelor's Degree plus 15 years of experience, or a Master's Degree plus 10 years of experience; Additional relevant experience may be used as substitution for education.
• USSOUTHCOM or adjacent COCOM experience.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification or equivalent.
• A minimum of six years supporting a global IT architecture within the DoD.
• A minimum of six years of experience working with Federal, DoD, and agency regulations, standards, guidelines, and framework applicable to communication activities and DOD acquisition.
• A minimum of 10 years working with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policy and guidelines and applying their implications on network architecture design and configuration.
• Possess a project management certifications such as PMP or equivalent Government certification.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.