At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Aeronautics Systems sector is seeking a Principle Manufacturing Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA Center of Excellence where technology and teamwork come together. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Manufacturing Engineering Team working in a collaborative environment while promoting a positive and proactive teamwork environment.
Manufacturing Analyst job duties involve the following: Supports production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment. Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering. The incumbent may facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement. Incumbents are generally experienced in one or more areas of manufacturing operations.
Manufacturing Analyst for Aeronautics Systems are expected to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and difficult problems. They are problem solvers who have the ability to provide results that are innovative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives. We seek Manufacturing Analyst that use a unique skill set that includes a hands-on approach and act as the technical representative voice for the Manufacturing organization. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of Manufacturing and/or related experience.
- Strong competency in MS Office, including Excel and Power Point applications
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and develop specifications, plans and processes that support those requirements
- Ability to partner with other Production Operation teams as well as external suppliers and vendors
- Excellent time management skills for working within established production timelines and schedules
- Candidate must have the ability to communicate with multiple levels of leadership and be able to coordinate and resolve interpersonal and technical problems and work either in a team or independently with limited guidance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.