Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy & Capture, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing models and analyses for Maritime/Land Systems and Sensors Division (MLSSD) strategic growth organization. Key responsibilities include developing business analytics and designing portfolio analysis tools for portfolio growth. The individual will work with stakeholders to understand key drivers to business success. Tasks include preparation, support, and presenting models, analysis, and recommendations. Responsibilities
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to design data analysis models and tools in support of strategy development for the MLSSD portfolio and Conduct analyses for a portfolio of projects, working with subject matter experts to conduct integrated market and competitive assessments to support strategy development that optimizes division's competitive position.
- Ability to identify patterns and higher level information from all the data sources through use of tools and applications.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis for division and BU organizations, which may include customer and market analysis, business case analyses, value propositions, customer/competitor landscape.
- Coordinate, track and report on division-level investment portfolio.
- Bachelor degree in engineering and/or STEM or business related discipline and 3 years' experience in developing strategic planning models with knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and reporting OR Master's degree in business or STEM with 1 years' experience.
- Strong computer skills; especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Introductory knowledge of platforms and domains within aerospace and defense industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in support of interfacing with people that have technical/professional/management backgrounds.
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized within a fast-paced environment.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience in any combination of: international customers; cost modeling; cost-effectiveness; data analytics; funding analysis; market assessment.
- Proven experience in problem solving skills, data analytics, and probabilistic and stochastic modeling.
- Knowledge of Navy platforms and solutions.
- MBA or similar advanced degree.
- Current DOD Secret or TS clearance.
- SharePoint site design skills and Tableau or other visualization tool experience a plus.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638741Posted: 2020-05-21