Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
As a Senior Principal Project Management this individual will report to the Manager of the Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Program Management Office (PMO). The Project Manager will provide opportunity data mining, business development and operations support for contracts managed by the IDIQ PMO including GSA OASIS, GSA Alliant 2, GSA Schedules, NETCENTS, CIO-SP3, ITES-3S, RS3, and others. This is an opportunity for long-term growth within the IDIQ PMO. Responsibilities:
• Identify opportunities aligned with growth strategies across the Enterprise
• Conduct business intelligence and market analysis activities using market research tools and relationships with Government contracting organizations pertaining to IDIQ contract vehicles as well as other open market opportunities within the Government Contracting space
• Conduct research for potential re-compete contracts as well as new business growth opportunities
• Collaborate with Sector and Division BD and Strategy teams to analyze information and data to identify and qualify new pipeline opportunities
• Conduct compliance reviews of proposals for new IDIQs Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Administration or other related field and 10+years of experience. Additional years of related experience may be used in lieu of a degree
- In-depth understanding of scope, features and benefits, and terms and conditions of contract vehicles such as GSA OASIS, GSA Alliant 2, GSA Schedules, CIO-SP3, ITES-3S, RS3, and DISA SETI
- Related experience with customer portals such as GSA eBuy, GSA ASSIST, CPRM, e-GOS, CHESS
- Experience with business development toolsets such as FPDS, beta.SAM.gov, GovWin, BGov, DACIS
- Existing relationships with sell through customers such as GSA, NITAAC, or DISA
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers at all levels including senior executives
- Experience with the pursuit of new contract vehicles
- Strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to excel in a team environment, and the ability to work well across organizational lines
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint or SalesForce.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.