This position supports the control of safety, environmental & quality critical documentation to ensure compliance of NRE operations through the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) department.
• Manage the NRE Document Control System (Qualtrax) to ensure compliance to regulatory and ISO certification requirements and support training needs at NRE
• Develop an Action Registry System to compile assigned actions through NRE operations to one central source with automated checks and balances.
• Utilize software programs including Microsoft SharePoint to manage documentation and organization for:
o Toxicity Review Board
o Compatibility database
o Sensitivity Database
o PSM Report Database
o HA Report Database
o PPCB/PCR documentation management
o Compliance Calendar
• Utilize the manufacturing management software (such as Leading to Lean and Qualtrax) to transition NRE from a paper forms operation to electronic format.
• Be an advocate for, and strictly follow, all NRE safety, quality, environmental, and production rules and procedures.
Physical Requirements to Perform Essential Functions
• Stand, walk, sit, and climb steps regularly.
• Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
• Ability to operate a computer.
Key Abilities Required to Perform Essential Functions
• Excellent communication skills; ability to relay and receive information.
• Good computer skills, including use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to learn and manage software management systems.
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the needed result.
• Ability to understand and execute on sequence of operations or action to be taken.
•Associates degree or High school diploma (or equivalent) plus 2 years related experience
•SharePoint experience a plus.
•Qualtrax or Leading to Lean system experience a plus
•Must possess a valid driver's license.
•Must be able to obtain clearance from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and Explosives as an Employee Possessor
•Must pass RFAAP badging requirements, including background check and drug screening
• Must be a US citizen
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638793Posted: 2020-05-21