Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
If you are looking for growth, challenging opportunities and making a difference in the organization, then you are ready to join the dynamic Defense Systems Team. This opening is for an experienced Resource Manager to lead a large Northrop Grumman and subcontractors team on building a defensible, secure, modern, and efficient IT infrastructure for the USSOUTHCOM. This position will be located in Doral, FL.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Resource Manager is responsible for overseeing CONUS and OCONUS Logistics, Personnel Training, Human Capital Activities, Compliance, Personnel Security and Supply Chain activities. The Resource Manager will coordinate efforts with the Program Manager and leads from NG Functional areas in HR, Global Support Chain, Contracts and others as needed.
Resource Manager duties will consist of but are not limited to:
• Lead efforts to provide integrated logistics services, to include warehouse operations and transportation, diplomatic pouch services, IT property management, mobile device management, purchase order and associated documentation, Defense Reutilization Marketing Office (DRMO), asset management, and lifecycle management.
• Lead efforts for local training exercises, workshops, conferences, special events, and VIP events.
• Lead efforts to provide tailored cyber security training with partner nations.
• Lead efforts to develop and provide training services for all COTS, GOTS, and custom-developed software created, procured, or maintained including, but not limited to, hard copy written manuals, soft copy written manuals, training aids, classroom-based training, computer-based training, one-on-one live training, and train the trainer.
• Ensure all NG and subcontractor personnel is properly trained and certified according to the program requirements and based on their role.
• Coordinate with NG functional areas and subcontractors to ensure an optimum staffing level for the program through recruiting and retaining activities.
• Coordinate with NG Supply Chain POC to coordinate the subcontractor documentation and processes including invoice review.
*** To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers
• Active DoD Secret clearance
• Experience with any of these activities: Logistics, Personnel Training, Human Capital Activities, Compliance, Personnel Security and Supply Chain.
• Bachelor's Degree plus 15 years of experience, or a Master's Degree plus 10 years of experience; Additional relevant experience may be used as substitution for education.
• USSOUTHCOM or adjacent COCOM experience
• DoD TS/SCI clearance.
• Possess a project management certifications such as PMP or equivalent Government certification.
• Experience with recruiting and on-boarding processes.
• Experience with resource planning, training, certification and retaining.
• Experience with subcontract resourcing and auditing.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit: www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.