At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results. If this is YOU...keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Manager Program Control 2 in the Autonomous Systems Division to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
The Program Control Manager is responsible for program financial planning and analysis, and for leading and supervising a team of team of cost analysts responsible for: supporting financial projections and analysis, producing contract deliverables, analyzing Earned Value Management System (EVMS) deliverables, and producing performance data and metrics used for decisions and actions as it relates to program profitability. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Act as primary interface with internal and external customers, including: sector/division executive leadership (VPs), program & business management leadership (VPs/Directors), other managers, and auditing agencies (i.e. Deloitte)
- Support Business Managers with financial projections to aid in negotiation, profitability assessments, and business strategies to maximize financial performance
- Develop the program Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Long Range Strategic Plan (LRSP) for awards, sales, margin, and cash based on program assumptions
- Manage monthly program financials, including: financial and cost forecasting, reporting and analysis, profitability analysis, and working capital analysis (accounts receivable forecasting, treasury forecasting, unbilled analysis, and aged receivables analysis)
- Develop and brief presentations to Program, Division and Sector leadership
- Maintain adherence to internal and external policies and procedures (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley - SOX compliance)
- Provide direct supervision activities including: team engagement, reviewing and approving timecards, completion of performance goals and reviews, assigning work scope to employees, and ensuring employees operate according to company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years Finance/Business Management work experience
- Aerospace industry experience with financial planning & analysis and ANSI/EIA-748 Earned Value Management (EVM) knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting principles
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance
- At least 8 years Finance/Business Management work experience, and an MBA, CPA, or other related master's degree
- Previous experience leading a team, either as a lead analyst, functional manager, or matrix manager
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience developing and presenting business strategies, financial information, and risk assessments to leadership teams
- Working knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement)
- Experience interfacing with government audit agencies such as DCMA and DCAA, as well as accounting auditing agencies such as Deloitte
- Experience using SAP, Hyperion (or related financial software), MPM/Cobra, and wInsight
- Current DoD Top or Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.