Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Electrical Engineer in support of the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This position will be permanently located in Roy, Utah with some travel to El Segundo, California. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
• Design, integration, and test of Digital and Analog/RF circuits
• Electronic Unit design, development, test, and integration
• Electronic Test System (Test Set) design, development, test, and post-delivery support
• Small to large electronic subsystems.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• Bachelor's Degree (STEM Degree) with 2 years of engineering experience; 0 years experience with Masters
• Must be knowledgeable in a 2D/3D CAD software, such as NX, CATIA
• Ability to obtain Secret or Top Secret clearance
• Strong CAD skills with experience developing wire diagrams or electrical schematics
• Current Secret or Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Excellent communication skills
• Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638950Posted: 2020-05-21