At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Engineering & Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as a Sr. Principal Engineer Systems Integration based out of Aurora, CO.What You'll get to Do:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Short and long term integration planning and execution of multiple concurrent baselines, including legacy sustainment. This includes integrating subsystem functionality and COTS products into system capabilities per design with an emphasis on system stability and performance.
• Participating in technical exchange meetings, interfacing with customers/SETAs and contributing to a broad range of program deliverables.
• Articulating product acceptance standards and streamlining integration in support of the overall enterprise vision.
• Responding to various requests from program management for technical information and assisting in resolution of technical issues.
Some travel may be required. This position is a direct report to the Integration Lead.
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Additional benefits
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with 9 years test development, integration, or related experience; 7 years with Master; 4 years with PhD (An additional 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
• Ability to identify system design and operational vulnerabilities, and make recommendations to address deficient areas
• Experience in Linux/Unix environments
• Experience with SIGINT processing systems
• Experience with virtualization, messaging techniques and associated software technology
• Demonstrated project execution skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong planning and organization skills, yet able to quickly adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to work effectively with others
• Current Security+ certification or must be able to get certified within 6 months
• Current Top Secret/SCI clearance Preferred Qualifications:
• Current Active Top Secret/SCI with Poly
• Knowledge of agile software/system development
• Experience with VMWare and VOrchestrator
• Architecture Services and ActiveMq
• Experience with external interfaces
• Experience with shell and/or python scripting and/or software development
• Experience with large system integration
• Quick learner and self-starter
• Experience with ICD 503
• Experience on New Moon or legacy programs is a plus
• Experience delivering operational mission systems
• Experience with on-site deployments
• Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.