At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Program Planning & Scheduling Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Roy UT and support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here. Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing, developing and coordinating the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
- Ensuring program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
- Implementing scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
- DCMA 14-point
- IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Critical Path Analysis
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Schedule Performance, Health Metrics and Analysis
- Provides weekly status and reporting
- Tracking plans and schedules.
- Creating, maintaining and validating Schedule data.
- Performing risk analysis.
- Identifying and resolving critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizing Gantt, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
GBSDJobs Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 15+ years of related experience - OR - a Master's degree from an accredited university with 13+ years of related experience. Additional years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel.
- Familiar with the following scheduling software: Primavera P6, Milestone Professional, Deltek.
- Experience with: Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA), DCMA 14-Points, Critical Path Analysis and Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
- Experience in predictive analysis to facilitate risk reduction.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Active DoD Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Experience leading and training junior Schedule Analysts.
- Experience with Primavera P6.
- Experience with Loading Schedules.
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638968Posted: 2020-05-21