Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Defense Systems team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Senior Special Operations Officer to join our team. You will serve as the primary point of contact for an overseas office and/or volume of ongoing cases. You will provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client's personnel and facilities. You will design particular classified activities, propose recommendations, and identify the pros/cons of possible operational scenarios, and coordinate legal policy issues affecting cases and overseas offices. You will provide in-depth research on existing cases, and intelligence assessments using all-source and classified information. Also, you will provide briefing on cases to senior customer officials, identifying potential issues on cases. You will provide a limited amount of administrative assistance in support of field elements and personnel.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years intelligence analysis/professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• Strong briefing experience on a variety of topics to senior stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to convey complex information and ideas clearly to employees at all levels and while dealing with a variety of time-sensitive technical and administrative requirements.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with close attention to detail in all deliverables produced while working independently and within a team environment.
• Experience and familiarity with national security and intelligence community policy, along with interagency coordination.
• Ability to work efficiently within a team of Desk Officers and with a cross-functional mix of analysts, software developers, trainers, and engineers.
• Experience with all aspects of strategic plan development, coordination, and maintenance.
• Ability to arrange and facilitate meetings with senior client managers and follow up on action items from these meetings.
• Experience writing and coordinating written products
• Experience organizing overseas deployments and all aspects of planning for large scale and complex overseas initiatives.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638975Posted: 2020-05-21