Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation. Job Description:
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Low Observable Survivability Specialist 3 for a position based out of Edwards AFB, Ca. The successful candidate will perform aircraft survivability analysis, operational employment analysis and Low Observable diagnostic testing/troubleshooting using support equipment and software tools to isolate anomalies and verify repairs. Provide threat system analysis, aircraft operations analysis, Low Observable system performance to include fleet signature health using diagnostic test equipment and analytical tools. Perform analysis on Low Observable data to identify component and system performance trends, identify component defects and identify potential areas of fleet-wide concern. Provide Subject Matter Expertise for Low Observable related studies, analysis, modeling and simulations. Participate in various process teams and ad hoc groups to develop Low Observable related system requirements, as well as operational employment plans and concepts. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD. 9 years of job related experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Able to prepare and analyze data and figures.
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result.
- Able to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel).
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must be a US citizen and must have an active DoD Top Secret security clearance and be willing to submit to polygraph.
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Posting ID: 556638983Posted: 2020-05-21