Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector is seeking a Senior Principal Pega System Architect (Lead) to help lead our Pega platform practice to assist our client with their digital transformation efforts. The ideal individual will have deep experience with enterprise solution architectures with a variety of technologies, but focused in low-code/no-code environments such as Pega Systems. We are seeking an individual who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to build innovative business solutions using the Pega platform. The Lead System Architect role is a thought leader who should possess a proven track record of leading technical design in collaboration with business and other technologists. Work will include design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance on all project assignments for our clients. Working on-site at a customer location, this role will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree and 9 years of work experience; Masters and 7 years of experience; or 13 years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
• Pega Certified Lead System Architect (PCLSA) certification
• 10+ years of relevant design and architecture experience
• 3+ years of experience in Pega version 7.x or greater
• 3+ years of experience with Connectors and Services in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) to integrate with external systems
• Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
• 2+ years of experience with the following:
o Pega CRM or Customer Service
o Documenting Pega Standards and Guardrails
o Agile (Scrum)
o Ability to create system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
• Prior SSA experience a plus.
• Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting trainings.
• Experience with implementing DevOps (Test and CI/CD) in Pega Environment
• Experience with Oracle and stored procedures using PL/SQL
• Experience with designing and implementing REST based API integration services
• Experience in Pega Direct Capture Objective concepts
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556638995Posted: 2020-05-21