Northrop Grumman Mission Systems - Field Engineering is seeking a highly motivated Senior Principle Systems Engineer to be a technical leader for our B1 Engineering team Located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Analyzes system performance, reliability and consumption data and recommends sustainment initiatives.
- Recommends engineering and/or logistics solutions to support the weapon system.
- Analyze customer requirements and will assist with conducting trade studies to propose various courses of action when needed.
- Perform technical planning to support various integration and test activities in both lab and aircraft environments.
- Accomplishes software/hardware testing to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Interface with various customers including USAF and prime contractor personnel.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related technical field and 9 years' experience; 7 years with a Master of Science degree.
- Demonstrated experience with analysis of RF systems performance and associated requirements analysis.
- Ability to perform technical planning as well as hands on testing of RF/digital systems as required.
- Effective verbal and written communication, ability to work in a team environment.
- Secret Clearance required. U.S. Citizenship is a pre-requisite.
- Demonstrated experienced with sustainment related analysis of airborne radar/weapons system.
- Experience with Sustainment efforts on airborne radar systems hardware and software.
- Technical Team Leadership skills/abilities.
- Experience with B1 radar operational and maintenance related activities.
- Ability to interface with customer technical and leadership personnel at all levels.
- Understanding of Sustainment planning process for airborne systems on the B1 platform.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639001Posted: 2020-05-21