Northrop Grumman Space Systems Global Supply Chain is seeking a Supply Chain Manager with a diverse background of supply chain experience for the RSP Business Unit. Specifically the individual will be responsible for overseeing several programs in the BU, managing the Planners that manage those programs. This individual will also be responsible to managing critical suppliers for the PGS Division and will be responsible for multifaceted elements of providing visibility and business solutions for the assigned programs and suppliers. The individual must be able to coordinate and manage a group of diverse skills, as well as influence others outside his / her specific area of responsibility.
As a key leader this individual will collaborate closely with the program managers, the program facing Supply Chain planners, the Space Procurement team, the Supplier Quality Operations team and GSC leadership to provide strategic thought leadership to develop tools and a metric driven culture. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success leading broad organization changes within cost and schedule while achieving internal customer expectations and focusing on organizational and team success. The position requires a solution-based orientation, unwavering ethics and values,
and the demonstrated ability to be a trusted partner.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, operations, manufacturing, supply chain or other related discipline
- 8+ years of industry experience in Global Supply Chain, Program or Project Management, Quality, Mission Assurance, Manufacturing or Operations.
- Active Secret clearance required. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- 3+ years of experience managing and/or leading teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of the program / product lifecycle in the areas of supply chain management, operations, inventory control, production control, product test & evaluation, root cause analysis, product sell off, shipping and product support.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
- Defense Industry experience as a Program or Project Manager, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager or
- TS/SCI clearance
- Lean / Six Sigma Black Belt certification to drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639016Posted: 2020-05-21